How to add Roles Permission?
Wed, 22 Dec, 2021
To add roles, go to System Settings > Roles Permission then enter role Name and then click on Save button. You can view this added record in the Role List on the right side of the page.
To delete role click on Delete icon present in the role list.
To assign permission click on Assign Permission icon present in role list, at click of this icon Assign Permission page will be open, Here you can assign permission for each module and then click on Save button.
- About System Settings
- How to change General Setting?
- How to manage Session Setting?
- How to manage Notification Setting?
- How to manage SMS Setting?
- How to manage Email Setting?
- How to manage Payment Methods Gateway?
- How to add Print Header Footer?
- How to manage Front CMS Setting?
- How to manage Backup/ Restore process?
- How to manage language?
- How to enable/disable Users?
- How to manage Modules?
- How to add Custom Field?
- How to Disable System Field?
- Student Profile Update
- How to check System Update?
- How to allowed File/Image type extension?