The Alumni module is for managing former students records like their current contact numbers, address and occupation etc. You can also create Events for alumni and send notifications to alumni.Alumni Module Workflow: In Alumni Module first we will add pass out students in alumni then we will create events for alumni.Read More
You can add only those students in Alumni who had pass out from school that means at time of promote student you have selected Leave for Next Session Status .To add Alumni go to Alumni > Manage Alumni, at this page select Pass Out Session, Class, and Section to see pass out students list, here in students List View Action column click on + icon button .At Alumni Details window enter Current Phone, Current Email, Occupation, Address and Photo then click on Save button, now this studentRead More
You can create Events for Alumni and send event notification to Alumni.Go to Alumni > Events , here click on Add Events button to open Add Event windowHere select event for All Alumni or select for Class - Section then enter Event Title, Event Date (Start - End), Note , if you want to send notification to Alumni then also enter Event Notification Message then check on Email or SMS option and click on Save button.Added events can also be check on Calendar present at this page.Read More
- How to set Staff ID Number Auto Generation?
- How to set Student Admission Number Auto Generation?
- How to change text label in Smart School.
- How to set Start Day of Week sequence at Timetable ?
- Unable to login into student account?
- I can’t see the online admission payment link (page) from where student can pay online?
- How to publish exam and exam result in Smart School?
- How to add subscription fees in Smart School?
- What is the difference between Examination and Online Examination?
- Want to know about Smart School Biometric Attendance App?