If you have hosted Smart School on your local server and want to use in local LAN (Local Area Network) network then your Smart School hosting machine should have static ip address (not be dynamic assigned by your modem DHCP). Here suppose your server hosting machine have ip address 192.168.1.2 then when you are installing Smart School you should type 192.168.1.2/myschool/ not localhost/myschool/ in browser address bar otherwise you cannot access Smart School from other computers in your LAN andRead More
- Does unicode character for languages supported in data export of table or datatable?
- Avoid using special character
- Can I use special character in Smart School?
- How to add contact in chat?
- About Chat
- How to add To Do List?
- How to add new event in calendar?
- About Calendar
- How to generate ID card?
- How to add student ID card?